DUI Services and Information
Criminal Defense Attorney
You may feel hopeless and convinced that your DUI charge is an open and shut case. This may not be the case! If you hire an experienced DUI lawyer, they can help you strategize ways to minimize your sentence and/or charges and work on a solid defense together. You do not have a sealed fate, most people believe that in case of DUI but an attorney can help prove otherwise.
The most common mistake for you to make regarding your charges is not hiring legal assistance for your DUI case.
DUI attorneys have experience handling numerous types of DUI cases including:
- First-offense DUI: Although you may think you have no chance, first offenders are usually given a lighter sentence, and with our help, possibly no conviction. Instead, you may have to do community service and complete driving safety courses.
- Underage DUI
- Felony DUI: You will certainly need help when facing these charges because of the severity of the offense. It is unwise to represent yourself in this case and our experience can help you win the best possible outcome.
- Drug-Related DUI Charges: Although the penalties are similar to alcohol-related cases, you should have someone who is knowledgeable about the distinctions between cases.
- Multiple Charges: You may face higher penalties because of previous convictions, however, we have experience negotiating to minimize sentences and charges.
- DMV Administrative License Suspension Hearing: Public Defenders don’t handle this second portion of proceedings. A private attorney does, and knows how the court works!
DUI cases are not easy by any means, but they are also not uniform. Having one of the top attorneys at your side can help you secure a better outcome than if you allow the court to simply choose what happens to you. They will seek the best possible outcome through a tested defenses and knowledge of bargaining strategies. They also have knowledge about potential violations of your constitutional rights that could occur at any DUI stop. Any of these infractions can help you secure reduced charges, or even a dismissal.
Call an Attorney Today!
Besides experience defending people with DUI charges, a criminal defense attorney Redwood City, CA offers can also tend to you during your DMV hearing, which already makes them a better choice than relying on a public defender.
Call us today for a free consultation to discuss the particulars of your case and seek the best possible outcome for your case. This can be the difference between jail time and a reduced sentence. It is never a clear cut outcome, and it is never a waste to hire legal assistance for your DUI case.
Thank you to our friends and contributors at the Morales Law Firm for their insight into DUI legal services and the benefits of hiring an attorney.