When it comes to defending the rights of the accused, attorneys and legal professionals have an important role to play in today’s culture. Blanchard Law understands how crucial it remains to continually uphold diligence to justice so that future generations maintain the same or better civil liberties that we do today.. That is why our firm is proud to offer a $1000 scholarship to an undergraduate student working towards a career in the legal field.
- This scholarship is available to students who are currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be interested in a career in the legal field.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Essay Prompt & Questions
Respond to the following in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Describe a pivotal moment that made you want a career in law.
- Since this time, what have you done to further your pursuit?
- Outside of a degree, in what ways will your education help better prepare you for a role in the legal field?
- Updated resume
- Essay, 1,000 word maximum. See essay questions above.
- Current unofficial transcript
Submission Deadline: September 1, 2020
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: October 2020
Scholarship Amount: $1000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials (see above) by email to: